Hi guys! I have not posted in a while, but now that I have a few things under wraps I should be able to blog and vlog just a little more. Last week I was on vacation and decided to take a trip to ATL. My good friend Toy lives there and I thought what better time to go for a visit. The last time I went to Atlanta I had a good time, but it was to short. This time was longer, but I still didn't have enough time to accomplish all that was possible. More than likely because I didn't have a plan before I went. Okay enough of the chit chat. Let's get straight to why you are reading this. What did I wear, who did I see, and where did I go.. right?
|Ashley, LaToya, Me, and Kim|
|Krog Street Market|
|Egypt and A'Niya|
|The wall of...|
|The leaves look like autumn|
- Go to the Watershed Monthly Wine Tasting
- Visit the MLK exhibit
- Get sugared at "The Atlanta Cupcake Factory"
- Lounge in the Lazy Boys at AMC Phipps Plaza
- Eat lunch at Noodle they have the best crab fried rice
- Bonus: Get icecrea m at Jeni's at the iXKrog Street Market (they employ local artist)